• Pugin’s Major Publications
• Books, Articles and Catalogues about Pugin and his work
• Rosemary Hill: Bibliography
• Books and Articles about Pugin’s buildings
• Books about Victorian architecture which mention Pugin
• Other Books which might be of Interest
• Edward Pugin, Peter Paul Pugin
Catriona Blaker, Edward Pugin and Kent: his life and work within the county, Ramsgate, 2003.
Gerard Hyland, The Life and Works of Edward Welby Pugin, Architect, 1834-75, Ramsgate, 2021.
Roderick O'Donnell, 'The Later Pugins', (eds. Atterbury and Wainwright) in Pugin: a Gothic Passion, New Haven and London, 1994.
John Sanders, 'Pugin & Pugin and the Diocese of Glasgow', (ed. Bailey) in Caledonia Gothica, Journal of the Architectural Heritage Society of Scotland, No V111, Edinburgh, 1997.
• Pugin Foundation of Australia Resources