• Pugin’s Major Publications
• Books, Articles and Catalogues about Pugin and his work
• Rosemary Hill: Bibliography
• Books and Articles about Pugin’s buildings
• Books about Victorian architecture which mention Pugin
• Other Books which might be of Interest
Sr Angela M. Bolster (ed), The Correspondence of Catherine McAuley 1827-1841, Cork, 1989.
John Bossy, The English Catholic Community 1570-1850, London, 1975.
Benjamin Disraeli, Coningsby, or the New Generation (1844), 5th ed, London, 1881.
Durandus, Gulielmus, Bishop of Mende, the Elder, The Symbolism of Churches and Church Ornaments: a translation of the first book of the Rationale Divinorum Officiorum. With an introductory essay; notes, etc. by J. M. Neale and B. Webb, Leeds, 1843.
Bryan Little, Catholic churches since 1623: a study of Roman Catholic churches in England and Wales from penal times to the present decade, London, 1966.
Margaret Pawley, Faith and family. The life and circle of Ambrose Phillipps de Lisle, Norwich, 1993.
Edmund Sheridan Purcell, Life and Letters of Ambrose Phillipps de Lisle, 2 vols, London, 1900.
R. Burke Savage, Catherine McAuley: the first Sister of Mercy, Dublin, 1949.
Mary C. Sullivan, Catherine McAuley and the tradition of Mercy, Blackrock, 1995.
• Edward Pugin, Peter Paul Pugin
• Pugin Foundation of Australia Resources