• Pugin’s Major Publications
• Books, Articles and Catalogues about Pugin and his work
• Rosemary Hill: Bibliography
• Books and Articles about Pugin’s buildings
• Books about Victorian architecture which mention Pugin
Barry Bergdoll, European Architecture 1750-1890, Oxford, 2000.
Timothy Brittain-Catlin, The English Parsonage in the Early Nineteenth Century, Spire Books, Reading, 2008.
Chris Brooks, The Gothic Revival, London, 1999.
Alf Bøe, From Gothic Revival to Functional Form, A Study in Victorian Theories of Design (Oslo Studies in English No. 6), Oslo and Oxford, 1957.
Kenneth Clarke, The Gothic Revival: an essay in the history of taste, London, 1928.
Charles Eastlake, The Gothic Revival (London, 1872); annotated edition (ed. J Mordaunt Crook), Leicester, 1970.
Mark Girouard, The Victorian Country House, Oxford, 1971.
James Macaulay, The Gothic Revival 1745-1845, Glasgow, 1975.
Jan de Meyer and Luc Verpoest (eds), Gothic Revival, Religion Architecture and Style in Western Europe 1815-1914, Leuven, 2000.
Nikolaus Pevsner, Pioneers of the Modern Movement, Harmondsworth, 1936; titled from 1960, Pioneers of Modern Design.
Nikolaus Pevsner, The Sources of Modern Architecture and Design, London, 1968.
Nikolaus Pevsner, Some Architectural Writers of the Nineteenth Century, Oxford, 1972.
• Other Books which might be of Interest
• Edward Pugin, Peter Paul Pugin
• Pugin Foundation of Australia Resources